<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Smooth but Challenging tho ...

Yes I missed a month updates on my 3rd edition. Alhamdulillah each time I thank ALLAH for giving me an opportunity to once again allow me to go thru such a wonderful pregnancy. Here are pictures of baby at 18weeks and 23weeks old.

Dr Loke assured on my every visits baby conditions and placing are all at the correct positions. He is very actively boxing, kicking and dancing inside me. Even my daily visit to the loo have tremendously increased. Hehehe ....

I even stole hubby pillow to higher my head nowadays, feeling breathless and stuffy even on rainy days ... hahaha ...

Every month end I am all excited and looking forward for baby review.

18 Weeks

23 Weeks

Wahh how time flies isn't it ... I am left about 3months till my delivery. My eldest, she is so looking forward for another adik whereas my 2nd, he behaves as if he don't even know I am pregnant at times. Only on 1 of the days, he saw me rubbing my tummy, he came and shocked me by putting his ear to my tummy and asked "mama, inside got baby?" aawww .... sweet right?? I hope he will be excited when he get to see the real adik once I delivered. jeng jeng jeng hahaha ..... we shall see ....

Apart from counting days to my EDD, I am also finally settled with my FDW case. Selected a replacement and waiting for processes. I could just wait and pray to ALLAH to allow everything moves on smoothly. I just want the best for my kids. I just wants a helper who appreciate being here and thankful. A helper who knows what is her correct and exact motive working in Singapore. A helper who perform her job as needed.

At least now, my mind has lighten and even my 3rd pregnancy have been a smooth one but the challenges I am facing is challenging tho. I could go into depression without the help on my love ones (Mum,Hubby,Sista, Daughter,SIL,MIL) who have been giving me helps and words of support of the challenges I am facing at.

Dear Frens, please pray for me and family. May GOD blessed you and family too. Insya'ALLAH ameen.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home