<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Monday, June 05, 2006

My first day at werk damn bored..

After 1 week of holiday. ..today i started my 1st day at my new company... in Finance dept... must be bored to some of u out there.. But i find calculating is quite challenging at times... i was brief my actually job scope only end of the day.. very contented unlike my previous company everything "pa ka liao" ...well in my new job only in-change of 2 main jobs areas. Whole morning my boss give me notes to read..so sleepy!! Keep yawning !! i hope tomorrow if got something for me to do at least not so sleepy... wat i like in my new job..lunch can go slighty early b4 12.30pm..go home time 5.30pm but 5.15pm they switch off the lights...hahaha!!! Then my 1st day at werk just now I got new that I will be receiving 3.1mths bonus somemore... hahaha!!! Shiok man !!! I hope more good news in my new place... and thks again to Rina (Yan's fren) for still recognising me ...that really suprise me !! C U !!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home