<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Virus spreading !!!

I noe i own u all out there updates...
My whole entire family is down with virus spreading around.

Starting from my mum down with fever & flu then followed by my Daddy. . . then actually on last Wednesday
i am suppose to update u with my gynae check-up but guess ????

My "bibik" got mumps.... oh shitt !! then my mum calls me at werk ...

Nurul is down with fever and got tummy pain... u noe I just started my new job so i cannot leave the office... lucky mum help to bring both of them to the nearest family doc...

Doc says : Nurul got gastric & fever... my "bibik" got mumps and fever and it is infectious disease...

I got to warn Nurul dont get near to bibik and dont ask bibik carry, bath, feed watever lah as long dont go near... can oladi...

I cannot afford Nurul to get infected cause if not how am I to get near Nurul cause I myself is pregnant....

That night itself... my gynae appt...
Alhamdullilah... baby if fine.. and got to come in 2 weeks time for another appt. Now i am 2.5 mths pregnant... I was really scared before my next turn..

Doc said "Let me see... ok baby looks fine, here is the head, here body, both hands, legs, and ur umbilical cord.." Phiew !!! Sweating and smilling wide... hope this stay on fine thru out... Amin !

Now I got to be xtra carefull especially with virus spreading around..My gynae ask me to stay healthy lifestyle and eat my vitamins regularly.

But now Nurul is getting fine... and hope the mumps dont look for the next victims. I will put up my latest scan pic later ok...chow !!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home