<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Monday, September 25, 2006

Ohh Hadi Mirza !!!

Yeah !!! Let celebrates!! Hadi Mirza WON SINGAPORE IDOL !!!

I voted 3 times tau .... hehehe ok lah tu !!!

Well so happy for him and yes I do believe he would WIN this IDOL. He really deserved it!! Wah Shiok Man !!

Also seeing Taufik Batisah ... suddenly he look very handsome leh ... hehehe gatal aku!

But watever it is, Jonathan is a winner too, infact I like him too...he could sing but sorry to say only certain genre music.Train more and i believe Jon can success without doubt.

Well my best wishes to both of them in their career. Hope they success!! Cheers!!

And lastly, my Ramadhan wishes to all my muslim friends ... Selamat Menjalani Ibadah Puasa.Puasa eh jgn tak puasa !!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home