<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Otak Buntu ... Tak tahu ape lagik nak update ??

Hiya !!

I could see all my Adihar's wishing and updating their blog about Adihar history ... soo touched and it really moved back to olden days...

Don't believe me, U can view theirs ----->

Yati & Mawarni

Actually, I feeling bored not sure what to update also here... prob u guys can tag me probably what u all like to noe and listen...

Well, the bad news now my new job terminated my internet access as they found out that I does not required internet in my new job scope... so cannot read mails...cannot update blog... cannot MSN chat... aiyah si sian lehhh...

Well, the good news tomorrow is my "$$ BONUS $$" day.... hahaha... Don't jeolous ok !! So meaning weekend shopping 'sakan'

But wat can I buy?? Maternity clothes ? Prob 1 or 2 pcs can lah... Baby stuff ? Too early.... I bet .. all will be Nurul's things...Confirmed lah nampak nye!! Lucky she !!

Signing off today by dedicating to all my Adiharians...

Berbunga Kekata

Berdahan Seni

Istilah Sutadara

Lambang Bunga Tanda Indah Nya Budaya

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home