<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

New Skin and New Life...

A promise !! Nah

That was my last check-up last week... I am 2.5mths now and be seeing my gynae again when coming to my 3rd mth.

U see lah everyone have wish their father or hubby a Happy Father's Day on their blog. But not mine :P ... Sorry !!! By the way my Dad never touch a computer neither my hubby will surf at read my blog.."No time"

By the way last sunday my hubby got to work so I went swimming with Nurul and my sista in Tampines Complex which recently open. Nurul enjoys the ride so much.. U see her in her "Pink" costume and pinch her nose incase water goes in..hahaha..she cute !!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home