<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Reasons behind everything..

GUESS WHAT !!! I entered a contest in Suria Segar for Mega Perdana 2006 ticket and won 1 pair to the final... at explanade... yeah !!!

Wat a day !! Never before in my life .. I have entered a contest and won it...Feel so shiok !! Probably luck lorrr !!

Aiyah besok dah nak start work... so fast my weekend past by.

But its ok later, my hubby cousin will fetch us to her house to set up her bilik for her engagement day in 2 weeks time.. so at least jalan2 jap.

Well sad news, I received an SMS fren my ex-Adihar who was actually pregnant. She was actually overjoyed when she noes that she's pregnant. But this morning when she sms me ..she lost the baby (6 weeks old). She had a bleeding and went to kkch and found out she lost it. But to you, Girl... "just think ade hikmah disebalik semua kejadian ini..and you are still young, take care"

I have been thru this too and I understand how is it feels like to lost it.. I lost it and my 3rd months of my pregnancy... I was depressed but thanks to my hubby, family and frens. Their loves and care really help me move on...

And now ... I hope my pregnancy will stay fine and healthy thru out the whole semester...insha allah.. amin.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home