<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, June 30, 2006

Pissed "Off"

Sometime I am not sure why I marry my hubby...?? Why of all guys or mens around I choose to be with him....??

But even I had a "Cold War" for 2 days with him I do still "Love U so Much, Honey"

I told you that I won a pair of ticket to see a show in explanade. I admit that I entered the contest and never informed him until I know that I have "WON" them. But .. when the annoucement was made..hubby saw it too wat !! So no big deal right !! Now the problem is, he wants Nurul to tag along dont leave her with my parents/maid cause Nurul sure gonna cry seeing us left the house. Its fine with me to bring her along, but I called SISTIC to check if kids are allowed..This is wat they said :

Admission is subject to tickets produced at the entrance. Infants in arms or children below the age of 4 shall not be admitted. Children 4 years and above must purchase ticket for admission.

So how is it now?? Nurul is 3yrs. Wah tell you.. at fist i start "begging" with him, please hubby. No use !!

Then i start to "umpan" him.. u noe lah husband and wife ah.. Also no use !! Was rejected :( damn...

Then at last women's power but no jokes & this is not pretence ok ! I cried feeling sad lorr..and Nurul also saw me cried.. the best part she cried together with me.. "Sweetie Nurul" that is mummy girl...

Hubby responded: Dah lah jgn nangis lagik..kan nurul dah nangis.. dah lah tidur lah nanti besok cakap lagik... (**Hubby try to drag longer**)

This happens on Wednesday night..on Thursday we got to collect the ticket.. Hubby will be collecting the ticket for me at Mediacorp Reception Counter.

Thurs morning b4 I left for work, I leave my IC and 'love note' written : if you decide not to go and ignore about my feeling then dont go and collect unless u decided to go. I leave the choice to you... (wah see if "jalan" or not)

Whole day at work never call him .. he also never call me...this is call "jual mahal" ok fine I die die wont call him until both reached home see if he collected the ticker for me..Lets See !!

Haha.. taaa daaa !!! Suprise hubby reached home at around 6.30pm ..i pretend never ask then he "smile" "smile" and took out an envelope and gave it to me... "oh sweet hubby decided to go with me" Yahoo!!!

This is the reason now why I choosen my hubby to be with me for my entire life...

Love u dearly, Hub

From ur Wife

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home