<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Friday, June 30, 2006

Enough Happiness is Back ..yeah !!

Last Wed, before we started the unhappiness...I went to see my gynae for a check-up...

GUESS WAT !! from my 1st appt..my weight was 72kg.. (ooppss..must be very fat horr me!!)

Then 2 weeks later, saw my gynae again I loose and weight 70kg.. (Doc ask : U went on diet is it?)

Then 2 weeks later again which is on last Wed, I loose and weight 69.2kg.. (Wah scary siak!!)

But honestly my appetite is poor.. Most of the time I just cant eat..sorry not even eat ..sometime see also like wanna "puke" but I tried to eat as many healthy and nutritious food as I can..

I asked Doc opinion and advice, he said its normal because of poor appetite as long I eat good food and stay healthy lifestyle that should be fine .. "No worries"

So we did the scan and wah baby grow very fast horr for just a period of 2weeks...

Then we heard the heartbeat and my gynae said with a smile... "ok ur 1st semester passed!! See u in 1mth time...and u got to do a blood test ok !!! "

Hurray !! Dear baby, hope you will grow fine and healthy because mummy and daddy is excited to receive you when the time is due.. And ur "Big" sista, Nurul simply cannot wait for you ... everyday she kept asking "Mama, adik nurul mana?"

u see Nurul pretending to feed her baby sista .... macam betul aje anak aku ni @@@@

Ni lah Nurul, nak jadi minah motor

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home