<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Passed my 2nd Semester

Phew !! Relief after my seeing my gynae yesterday.Usually before seeing him, I would prepare a few questions for him to answer.

My turn to went in as usual with hubby and Nurul...Then got to lie down to prepare for U/S scan as usual.

So the first thing my gynae do is to hear heart beat. Ok fine ! he said.

Let see how many weeks is baby now ... I answered hhmm .. 24weeks 2days to be exact.Then he measured the bone of baby's leg and hand and also the head circumference..Ehh look tall huh n big huh !! It reads as 26wks ... wah!! Cepat nya!!

In my head I am thinking cam na eh nanti nak branak ... koyak jugak seh ... hehehe.

Then see the leg .. wah the leg open so wide can see the birdies so clear ...so can be said 99.9% it's a boy..unless GOD's will...

Then baby was facing out could see the face, cheeks, eyes, then i ask my gynae eh i wanna to take the face photo...very fast aiming then the baby turn and face in... cehh !! Missed it !!

:( So sad, baby malas nak layan take photo ... so he turn away. So no photos for u all to see... Now got to wait for another month to see my baby again. Haiz ~

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home