<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Taa Daa ... Its a

Just went to see my gynae for my 5th mth preggie check up.

Everything is fine, so far so good ... Alhamdullilah.. Amin.

On my way to the clinic, I ask my hubby.

Me:Come, you guess later scan would be a Girl or Boy?

Hubb: Dont noe lah, anything can ...

Me: Come on lah, just wild guess.

Hubb: Boy ah..

Me: But I got feeling its a girl leh ... let see later ok, Bismillah.

B4 I tell you the answer, u see my scan picture first lah.

Then wat happens yesterday, hubby suddenly talk to my girl this:

Hubb: Nurul, keep your toys after playing please. Room is so messy.

Nurul as usual "boo layan" his dad talking.

Hubb: Later ur toys all can keep nice2 & good condition so tat ur younger sister, later lah No.3 I mean can share and used back those toys.

Me(frm lying on bed suddenly sit up) : WAT !! Now No.2 still have not come out yet, you talking No.3 already...wah u think i factory or wat !!

Hubb just give me a sweet smile never seen before with his rt eye brow upwards ...

Well after telling you yesterday story, I guess you should noe its a Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home