<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Do you think I am ok?? or a bit cr*zy !!

Last Fri, I bought myself 2 pairs of POINTED shoes. Not sure why suddenly the crazy of POINTED shoes.

Fri night itself saw an ad on TV, MANJA magazine comes with a mat ... picnic mat.. it even comes in 2 colours. (BLUE & GREEN)

Sat, get Hubb to wake up early to have breakfast at MAC then without fail I look for my MANJA. To my crazy , I bought the same magazine for 2 .. hehe its because of the mat.

Hubb : Why buy 2 of the same magazine? Waste money.

Me : Then they got free mat, got 2 colours mah.

Hubb : Then if got 10 colours, u buy 10 magazines is it?

Me : (Stupid Questions-say it in my heart)Of course not lah, if got 10 colours prob i choose the most 2 nice colours to buy.

Hubb : (Shake his head and refuse to urgue with me..hehehe)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home