<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Monday, August 14, 2006

It have been weeks !! Since I...

Elo everyone...

Truly and busy ..But not sure busy with wat ??

Seriously, I am just too bored with my daily life I think .. I just got no mood to update.

But there is something I would like to share with u ... my baby have started kicking my tummy. Keep rushing to toilet each time this baby of mine kicks my bladder. Hehehe.. How I miss those times when Nurul start kicking my tummy too...

Nurul was very hyper active when she was in my tummy. My hubbs loved to feel each time Nurul kicks :)

I am just to excited to wait for my next appt to see this baby of mine.

Well enough of baby.. well for past few weeks life have been ups and downs. National Day was fun as I brought Nurul to play and see fireworks at Kallang.

Last Sat, Hubby brought us to Marina to see the last show of fireworks. Even hubb is sick, down with flu. He still makes me & Nurul enjoy ourselfs. Thks dearie !!

Poor Hubby, MC for 3days ok! Don't play play ah. Pray he will get well soon.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home