<bgsound src="http://mediamax.com/fiqah03/Hosted/Wonderful.mp3" loop="infinite"> :: MY LIFE FEELS SO COMPLETE ::

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Craving ... Sundae Hot Fudge

Guess how crazy I am ...

Last Midnight at 11.30pm, I called Macdonald to deliver me just a $1.50 Sundae Hot Fudge. Of course an additional of $2 delivery charge.

Infact try to bear not to ask something stupid frm hubby but whole night I was feeling restless.

Hubby gave up on me, since break-fast he kept saying go and call Mac and order lah since u wants Sundae so much.

Delay till the clock strike mid-night my doorbell ring delivering my Sundae at last. Wah i tell you the feeling so SHIOK !! la ...hehehe then the best part directly after finished it, wash my mounth and stright went to bed.

Die lah like tat ... not sure after my delivery of my 2nd baby, am I able to revert back to the old size me but looking this way .. hhhmm like not possible ... how eh?? Any idea ... tips ... secrets ... to share ... please ah !! favour ah !! don't be stingy ok!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home